Background

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Baby Toys For Mom

Do you ever look at baby clothes or baby toys and think, "Oh my gosh, I have to buy that!!!" I do. All the time. Here's the thing though. I could easily dress Baby E in Boys pajamas all the time, and she'd be just as happy. As far as toys are concerned, some of her favorite things to play with are the red plastic cups we have, spoons, and (though I've tried to stop this) the balls of plastic wrap my husband sometimes lets her play with ("I'm watching her! I'm watching her" he always promises). So I know that when I spend exorbitant amounts of money on beautiful, frilly, and fun things for E, I'm really buying them for myself. Today, I found the cutest rocking horse. And after a phone call to hubby, and multiple texts back and forth while he was at work, I did it. I bought this:





Don't you love it?! It's a Rocakabye Toys product. I subscribe to a site called HauteLook. Every day they email me with new deals of everything from kitchen appliances to clothes to makeup to baby products. I love it. And this was one of their deals today! Instead of the usual $129.99 for this product, I got it for a SAWEET $74. Merry Christmas E. I'm done shopping now!

P.S. If you want to sign up for HauteLook deals (it's free) leave your e-mail address and I'll send you an invite!

No comments:

Post a Comment